Comprehensive Primary Care
The St. Vincent Family Health Center offers primary care and family medicine with its six dedicated and skilled providers. Appointments are recommended, though there are usually some open appointments for daily walk-ins.
Care and services include:
- Primary care for all ages, from infancy to seniors
- Women’s health, including pregnancy, prenatal care and maternity care
- Men’s health
- Pediatric care
- Employment and sports physicals
- Vaccinations for children
- Diabetes management
- Flu shots
- Veteran’s Choice Plus services
- Workers Compensation
- Altitude sickness care and oxygen therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Mental health services
- Sports medicine
- Suboxone opioid addiction treatments
- Psychiatric Medication Management
The St. Vincent Family Health Center practice philosophy is to set the standard for evidence-based and patient-centered family practice care in Lake County and the region.
735 U.S. Highway 24 South, Leadville | (719) 486-0230
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Urgent Care is now located at the St. Vincent Health emergency department at 822 W. 4th Street, a dual-track service offering both emergency medicine and urgent care.
(Curious about the difference between primary care, urgent care and emergency care? Learn more here.)
St. Vincent Hospital Primary Care Providers
St. Vincent Health providers bring expertise and caring to Leadville, Colorado.